Monday, December 7, 2009

#1 - Accounting is Awesome...

I'm in my 4th period right now (accounting) and we just took a test on aplia.com. The rest of class is downtime which means I get to "surf the web". I figured with all the down time I end up having, I could update about random meaningless events to make myself feel more productive. Awesome...

Everyone else is playing games on armorgames.com, miniclip.com, or whatever... Awesome...

Oh, a "plump" girl just burst in and gave another girl sitting next to me flowers and a balloon and said, "Happy aniversary." It was loud... and awkward. (Remember, the class was testing). Awesome...

I feel like Laser Quest lock-in right now. If you've never gone lazer tagging before, it's quite epic... and I'm quite bored. Awesome...

1 comment:

  1. Lols.. uhmmm. whhyy donn't yoo putt tagboard in yoor bloq ? Let peeps put comment easier .. try th http://cbox.ws/ . Lols.. but just beware laterr flood witt too much comments.. Hahahs. XP. Jk. Uh, lols.

    ReplyDelete